Monday, November 27, 2006

crystal + steve

We were really excited to do a loveShoot for Crystal and Steve! We've worked with Crystal on several occasions while shooting at the Hayloft and we knew she'd look great in front of the camera! What a cute couple- they must still have that newlywed glow!

If any of you Brides out there are still looking for a venue, give Crystal a call, she'll take good care of you!

Crystal, Steve and the very handsome, Frank. Smile Frank!


Sara in action








I love this car!




Steve does his best James Dean impression. That's hot.




Nice. You can thank Sara for capturing this proud moment. Hey, at least I didn't rip my pants!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to thank you again for doing this for us. These pictures look awesome and we can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again for all your hard work...and I look forward to working with you again :) Both of you are wonderful!

Crystal