Sunday, January 21, 2007

baby sophia

This weekend we had the pleasure of shooting little Sophia! It had only been about a month since I had last seen her, but she's gotten so big! They grow so fast and change so much in the first year! I can't wait to take some more pictures of her- she is just the cutest darn thing!

Just a note about the blog: If you click on the pictures, they'll come up bigger!







Here comes Dad to make her laugh!



If you look really close you can see me, Sara, and Flerida (her mommie) in her eyes!





She has amazing eyelashes!







My favorite shot of the day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are some awesome pictures!!! You guys do a great job.......!!

Unknown said...

Wow, her eyelashes are longer than mine. I love the soft colors in the background. Great photos of a beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! She is so precious. Flerida, if you're reading, bring her in for a visit soon!