Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hiking the Rock with Rob and Mia

Last weekend the family and I went hiking at Hanging Rock State Park with our good friends Robb, aka "the Jolly-man" and his daughter Mia. Robb is a fellow photographer. He is a fine art shooter. He has a darkroom at the Lyndon Street Artworks downtown which is a super cool space for artists.

With two girls under 3 we opted for the short but rewarding hikes to the waterfalls!

Also, being the proud mommy that I am, I must ask you to take a moment to check out Liza's first braids. She looks like such a big girl!.

Sara



Liza is fascinated with bears. Here she is demonstrating how big the bear is that around the corner of the trail.
Liza and her poppy.
The Jolly Mon and Mia Ling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara! It's Liz, formerly of CHCC. I continue to follow your journey as a photographer and gather information towards making my own steps in the art world... in time.

Just wanted to say hello, and chose an entry that miss Eliza was pictured in to do so. My, she's growing. Hope all is well at co-op and with your family!